1. Several years ago, Keith Olbermann becomes a GE employee (via GE’s ownership of MSNBC).
2. Keith Olbermann becomes a devout Obama supporter.
3. Keith Olbermann transforms into a disillusioned Obama supporter.
5. Unexpectedly, GE employee Olbermann resigns under pressure.
6. Like Olbermann’s perenially 2nd-place-rated show, the ratings for the story of Keith’s departure take a back seat to stories about Justin Timberlake’s texts and speculation that a star in the Orion nebula could go supernova next year.
P.S. – I have to admit, that I am NOT happy about Immelt getting that presidential appointment. After all, this is just another bailout boy getting fat at the government trough.